- Latest Citizen CNC Sliding-Head Lathe Upgraded With Chip Control Software
When turning long-chipping malleable materials, Citizen’s low frequency vibration (LFV) software fragments swarf into manageable chip sizes, whereas normally it would become a stringy bird’s nest entangled around the tool and component.
- Mastercam 2021 Is Now Released - CAD/CAM Developments Streamline The Manufacturing Process From Job Setup To Job Completion
CNC Software, Inc., developer of Mastercam, the world’s leading CAD/CAM software, announces the release of Mastercam 2021. Mastercam 2021 increases machining productivity and reduces overall production costs with faster and more flexible multiaxis improvements, improvements in turning and turning-related applications, advances in speed, safety, and much more.
- ANCA Launches The New-Look CIM3D V9 With Time-Saving And User-Friendly Enhancements For Offline Productivity
ANCA’s new CIM3D V9 release of the industry-leading CIMulator3D software has an upgraded interface with fresh colours and icons and is even easier to use with intuitive functionality.
- Faster WORKNC Delivers On Performance
“On average, twice as fast. For some projects, four times faster.” Those figures have been recorded for the enhanced Parallel Finishing toolpath in WORKNC 2021, which lets manufacturers use high speed cutters of any shape…especially circle segment tools such as barrel, lens and oval cutters.
- Hanwha Sliding Heads Are Breathing Life Into The Ventilator Challenge
With the sudden ramp-up of the ‘Ventilator Challenge UK’ project to battle the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic, we’ve seen an unprecedented surge in enquiries and sales for our Hanwha range of sliding head turning centres.
- Australia‘S Largest Machine Tool Starrag Supplies A Droop+Rein 5-Axis Gantry Machine With An 11-Metre Rotary Table To The Other Side Of The World
The Australian Government (Commonwealth of Australia) selected French company Naval Group to deliver a fleet of 12 regionally superior submarines, to be known as the Attack Class, for the Royal Australian Navy.